, Latest NEWS
The Bitcoin price has doubled since the halving in May, with Chainalysis attributing much of the bullish price action to the insatiable appetite of institutional investors.
November 20, 2020
The IRS has named the winners of its bounty program to track transactions on privacy tokens and layer-2 protocols.
September 30, 2020
The United States IRS agency has announced a bounty of up to $625k to anyone who can crack Monero’s privacy.
September 10, 2020
A panel of compliance experts from the crypto industry agreed that law enforcement and institutional finance have been hearing more positive narratives about crypto.
August 4, 2020
Chainalysis is expanding access to its Chainalysis Cryptocurrency Fundamentals Certification program to the wider community.
July 23, 2020
Chainalysis calls the ‘privacy coin’ bluff — adds support for Zcash and Dash, calling Dash a ‘privacy coin’ is a ‘misnomer.’
June 8, 2020
ZebPay teams up with Chainalysis to monitor transactions in India as the firm re-expands services in its home country.
May 31, 2020
The head of the agency that enforces the Bank Secrecy Act and KYC requirements in the U.S. says the agency aims to help crypto innovate responsibly.
May 27, 2020
Scammers impersonating Michael Bloomberg BTC giveaway on YouTube want your Bitcoins.
May 15, 2020
Andreas Antonopoulos believes that companies like Chainalysis violate the civil rights of millions of individuals
April 27, 2020
PlusToken is not behind the recent March 12–13 crash but crypto scams could still affect Bitcoin price in the future
April 18, 2020
A report by Chainalysis estimates that $1 billion dollars will be spent on illegal businesses on the dark web in 2019, but that the proportion of …
July 3, 2019
“Major darknet markets come and go in eras,” I wrote back in April 2019, as several of the biggest online drug bazaars were shuttering. A wave …
June 17, 2019
By CCN: Research by Chainalysis finds that only 1.3% of bitcoin transactions so far in 2019 came from merchants. The remaining 98.7% of volume is all …
June 1, 2019
By CCN.com: Blockchain analysis and compliance firm Chainalysis wants to provide its users with the ability to perform investigations and keep tabs on ten popular digital …
April 27, 2019
Bitcoin is the reigning champion of cryptocurrency criminals. That’s the conclusion of blockchain analysis firm Chainalysis, which discovered that bitcoin is used in 95% of crypto …
April 25, 2019
In a very informative webinar produced by Chainalysis today, the blockchain research firm made the surprising claim that crypto “whales” – individuals with more than $56 …
March 7, 2019
Chainalysis, the company that works to track crypto transactions, has completed their second fundraising round. Led by venture capital firm Accel, a total of $30 million …
February 13, 2019